We have an immediate opportunity for a Manager-Level Consultant to support our clients in leading large-scale transformation initiatives driven by changes in strategy, product, technology, structure, and process.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; keen ability to influence decision-makers
- Strong emotional intelligence, capacity to develop and cultivate client relationships
- Ability to lead teams/larger work efforts and foster collaboration among DCG team members and clients at all levels of an organization
- Solid technical expertise across key change management disciplines (leadership, project management, organizational effectiveness, adoption/sustainability, communication, training, and organizational design)
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, ability to set strategic direction and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Solid business acumen; analytical mindset, exceptional critical thinking, and creative problem solving
- Professional presence that engenders credibility and confidence among clients and DCG team members, highest level of integrity and commitment to client service
- Masters or Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- 6-8 years of consulting experience
- Management of large-scale business transformation initiatives
- Engage DCG team members in research, analysis, and strategic planning activities to provide smart and practical solutions to address client pain points
- Drive the development and delivery of comprehensive change management plans; effectively manage account team resources and/or lead workstreams independently, guiding clients, peers, and junior consultants effectively through execution
- Assume ownership of the client engagement; ensure quality standards of the firm are maintained, budgets proactively managed, and goals/objectives achieved within established timeframes
- Support internal practice development and contribute thought leadership, actively promote firm services/capabilities among clients and prospects to enable continued growth
- Participate in ongoing firm recruitment activities, engage professional contacts/colleagues to explore consulting opportunities with DCG or to make talent referrals
- The ideal candidate is available to work 4-5 days/week
- Consultants have the flexibility to work remotely. Depending on the nature of the engagement and client return-to-office policies, consultants may periodically work onsite (downtown Chicago or suburbs).
- Some travel may be required
Send us your resume, and let’s start a conversation!