We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Consultant to support our clients in leading large-scale transformation initiatives driven by changes in strategy, product, technology, structure, and process.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, capacity to develop and manage client relationships
- Ability to effectively engage with clients at all levels of an organization—from executives to staff-level employees—and work well within teams and across functions
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Solid business acumen; analytical mindset, exceptional critical thinking, and creative problem solving
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- High degree of flexibility and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Professional presence that engenders credibility and confidence among clients and DCG team members, highest level of integrity and commitment to client service
- Masters or Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of consulting experience
- Research, aggregate, and analyze data; extract meaningful insights and synthesize into strategic recommendations
- Develop comprehensive change management plans and drive execution of critical elements such as assessments, communication, and training
- Manage and lead workstreams independently; guide clients, peers, and junior consultants effectively through execution
- Support internal practice development and business development activities enabling the firm’s growth
- The ideal candidate is available to work 4-5 days/week
- Consultants have the flexibility to work remotely. Depending on the nature of the engagement and client return-to-office policies, consultants may periodically work onsite (downtown Chicago or suburbs).
- Some travel may be required
Send us your resume, and let’s start a conversation!